Indian Recipe: Index
- Marinate the fish pieces with a pinch of turmeric powder & salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan, lightly fry the fishes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the kalonji and chopped green chili.
- Add coriander leaves paste, coconut paste, garlic-chili paste and fry it well.
- Add turmeric powder, salt & sugar according to taste and fry all the spices properly.
- Add water and pre-fried fish pieces and cook it for 10-15 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, off the gas.
- Enjoy it with steaming plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: