Indian Recipe: Index
Alu puree (Potato puree)
- 300 gm white flour (maida)
- 300 gm potato
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed powder
- 1 tablespoon red chilli
- 3 tablespoon clarified butter (ghee)
- Salt according to taste
- 2 cup of water
- Sunflower oil for deep frying
- Boil the potatoes, drain the water, smash it and keep aside.
- Heat the pan, saute the cumin powder and chilli powder without oil and keep aside.
- Take the white flower, pre-boiled potato, pre-fried cumin-chilli powder, ghee, salt to taste and water in a big bowl.
- Make a medium dough.
- Make small balls from the dough and flat the balls.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the purees and keep it in a paper napkin for soaking the excess oil.
- Serve Alu puree with Dum
alu or Chholar
dal or Rajma curry or
<<Back to Previous Page