Indian Recipe: Index
Narkol Vada (coconut vada)
- 2 cup of grated coconut
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 2-3 green chilli (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon rice powder
- 2 tablespoon maida
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 2-cup of mustard oil (for deep frying)
- 1/2 cup of water
- Some tomato slices & 2-3 green chilli (for garnishing) (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients (coconut, onion, chilli, rice powder, maida, salt & sugar) in a big bowl.
- Knead a tight dough and divided into small balls.
- Give the kabab shape of every balls and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the vada.
- Keep it in a plate and garnish with tomato slices & green chilli.
- Enjoy the hot Coconut vada with Masala tea or Coffee.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: