Indian Recipe: Index
Dal Puree (Dal stuffed Indian Bread)
- Wash the dal properly, drain the water and grind the dal and make a tight paste.
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan, sauté the red chili.
- Add dal paste, ginger paste, chili paste, cumin-coriander powder, sugar and salt and mix it properly.
- When the dal becomes dry and totally cooked, remove from fire.
- Knead the dough with white flour, salt, 1-2 tablespoon of ghee and water.
- Make some medium sized balls from dough, make the hole inside the balls, stuffed with pre-cooked dal paste and make a flat round like puree.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and fry all the puree's.
- Serve hot Dal Puree with Dum
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: