Indian Recipe: Index
Mutton Tikia Recipe
- 250 gm mutton (minced)
- 3 eggs
- 2-3 onions (chopped)
- 3-4 green chili (chopped)
- 100 gm green papaya (grated)
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 100 gm sattu (chickpeas powder)
- Salt according to taste
- 25 gm ghee (clarified butter)
- Mix all the ingredients like- minced mutton, sattu, eggs, papaya, vinegar, onion,
ginger-garlic, salt and kneed a tight dough.
- Keep the dough for an hour.
- After that make medium sized balls from the dough and make a tikia like
- Heat the tawa, roast the tikia's and sprinkle some ghee on top and roast
- Enjoy Mutton Tikia with salad.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: