Indian Recipe: Index
- 200 gm paneer (cut into medium cubes)
- 150 gm Besan (gram flour)
- 2 onion (grated & make juice)
- 1-tablespoon ginger (grated & make juice)
- 1-tablespoon garlic
(grated & make juice)
- 1 lemon juice
- 1-teaspoon red chilli
- Salt according to taste
- 2-cup water
- Oil for deep fry
- First take a bowl mix the juices (onion, ginger-garlic, lemon) and soak the paneer for an hour.
- Then take besan, chilli power, salt to taste and water and make thick batter.
- After one hour add the paneer cubes in the batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the paneer cubes from batter.
- Fry all the pakoras & keep them in a paper napkin to soak excess oil.
- Enjoy it hot with dhania chutney.
<<Back to Previous Page