Indian Recipe: Index
- 200 gm Rice (soaked into water 6 hours) (grind and prepare a fine paste)
- 100 gm Dal (soaked into water 6 hours) (grind and prepare a fine paste)
- 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Salt to taste
- 100 ml of Water
- Mix the grinded rice & dal paste with salt according to taste.
- Keep the mixture with cover for 6 hours in a hot place .
- After 6 hours take the mixture and again beaten the mixture with water properly.
- Make a medium batter.
- Heat the nonstick frying-pan & give the 3 tablespoonful mixture .
- Spread it in a even circle with back of a spoon.
- Spread some oil surface and middle portion of dosa.
- Fry both side of dosa and keep aside.
- Enjoy Plain dosa with Sambar &
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: