Indian Recipe: Index
Potato Tikki Recipe
- Boil the potatoes and green peas separately, drain the water and keep aside.
- Smash the potatoes and mix with 3-4 tablespoon tamarind pulp, salt to taste and white flour.
- Kneed a soft dough and make some small balls from the dough.
- Grind the boiled peas, green chili, coriander leaves, salt to taste and make a tight paste.
- Take a potato ball, make hole inside and stuff with peas paste and make a small cake with hand.
- Heat the tawa, sprinkle 1-2 tablespoon of oil and fry the both side of tikki properly.
- Enjoy the Potato tikki with Coriander
<<Back to Previous Page