Indian Recipe: Index
Uttapam (bread made from rice powder in
south indian style)
- 300 gm rice (soak into water over night)
- 100 gm dal (soak into water over night)
- 2-3 tomato (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4-5 green chilli
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- Salt according to taste
- Grind the rice & dal in a mixi.
- Add salt & water with rice & dal mixture and mix well and make a batter.
- Keep the mixture with cover for 6 hours in a hot place.
- Heat the nonstick frying-pan & give the 3 tablespoonful mixture .
- Spread it in a even circle with back of a spoon.
- Spread some oil in the surface of uttapam.
- Sprinkle chopped onion, tomato and green chilli on top.
- Fry the uttapam properly and keep aside.
- Serve the uttapam with Chutney.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: