Indian Recipe: Index
Patisapta (pancake with coconut stuffing) (Indian sweet)
Ingredients: (for stuffing)
- 4-5 cups coconut (grated)
- 200 gm Jaggery
- 100 gm Khoya kheer
- 1-2 cardamom (ground)
Ingredients: (for pancake)
- Heat the pan and give the jaggery in a pan.
- When jaggery becomes molten add grated coconut & mix well.
- Stir it continuously in a low flame, otherwise it will be overcooked and will taste bitter.
- When the mixture becomes thick & sticky, add khoya kheer & cardamom and mix it well.
- Keep the mixture in a glass bowl .
- Take a big bowl and mix the rice powder, suji & sugar.
- Make a thick batter and keep aside.
- Heat the frying pan, give the 2-3 tablespoonful of batter.
- Spread it in a even circle with the back of a spoon.
- When the pancake becomes half cooked, put the coconut mixture and fold the pancake longitudinally.
- Prepare each pancake with coconut mixture and keep aside.
- Patisapta is ready, garnish with grated coconut and serve it.
<<Back to Previous Page