Indian Recipe: Index
Bread rabri (sweet dish)
- 4 cup of milk
- 1 cup of condense milk
- 2-3 bread slices
- 100 gm sugar
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- A pinch of saffron
- Take a middle part of bread slices, grind it and make a bread cramp.
- Boil the milk until it becomes half of the original quantity.
- Add condense milk, bread cramps, sugar and stir it continuously
(otherwise over cooked it).
- When the dish becomes thick, sprinkle cardamom powder and saffron petals.
- Place it in a refrigerator and serve cool.
<<Back to Previous Page