Indian Recipe: Index
Cottage cheese Cake (chamcham puli-pithe)
- For preparing the stuffing heat the pan and mix the grated coconut and 100 gm of sugar & cook it
- Kneed a soft dough with cottage cheese and corn-flour & keep aside.
- Make small balls from the dough and give the shape of half moon.
- Stuff the balls with coconut mixture and close the open portion & keep
- Make sugar syrup with 250 gm sugar & water.
- Dip all the cakes into Luke warm sugar syrup and keep aside.
- Make a kheer with milk and jaggery.
- Take out the cakes from sugar syrup and dip into milk kheer and stir it
- Serve hot or cold.
<<Back to Previous Page