Indian Recipe: Index
Kajjikayalu (fried sweet)
- Sieve the flour, melted ghee and knead to a smooth dough by adding
- Cover and leave it for an hour.
- Mix all the ingredients for stuffing.
- Make small balls from the dough, roll them like a thin pooris, place 1-2
tablespoon of the prepared stuffing on one side of the poori and fold the
other side over and press the ends together firmly.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the stuffed pooris till golden brown.
- Store in an air tight container after cooling.
<<Back to Previous Page