Indian Recipe: Index
Milk Burfi Recipe
- 2 cup Whole Milk
- 2 tsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoon dried Milk Powder
- 3 tablespoon powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 sheets Edible Silver Foil
- Heat the milk a little and add lemon juice in the milk to curdle it.
- Hang the curdled milk in a muslin cloth for 3 hours.
- This results in the solidification of milk into cheese
- Add milk powder and sugar to the cheese and kneed the mixture well.
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottomed pan and add the cheese mixture
- Stir-Fry over very low flame until the ghee separates.
- Take off the mixture from the heat, add cardamom powder to it, and
allow to cool slightly
- Blend properly by again kneading it.
- Pat the kneaded mixture into a flat cake and allow it to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and decorate with silver foil.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: