Indian Recipe: Index
- 2 cups of
- 100 gm of sugar candy
- 100 gm of khoya kheer
- 4-5 tablespoon of
- 1/2 cup of
- A cup of sugar
- A cup of water
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Make sugar syrup with sugar & water.
- Ground the sugar candy and mix with the khoya kheer & keep aside.
- Kneed a dough with white flour, ghee and water.
- Make some balls from the dough and flattened the balls
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the cakes.
- After frying the cakes , dip it in sugar syrup.
- Enjoy Mohan-puli.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: