Indian Recipe: Index
Hilsha with bitter-gourd (Karela Ilish)
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of turmeric and salt and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, lightly fry the fish pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the bay leaf, red chili and cumin seed.
- Add bitter gourd and fry it properly.
- Add turmeric powder, Salt and sugar to taste and water.
- Add pre-fried fish pieces and cook it for 10-12 min in a low flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes dry, serve with plain
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: